With the changing times, we have witnessed the world changing its preferences toward digital tools and gadgets for multiple purposes. Similarly, one such popular tool in current demand is the translation application.
We are well aware that numerous translation applications have been made available for our use by numerous companies or individual developers. The translation applications can easily help us to translate words from one language to another. Moreover, depending upon the requirements of our translation work, we can easily opt for the application we like. Some of the trendy applications being used in 2022 globally include Google Translate, Amazon Translate, Microsoft Translator, Reverso Translation, and DeepL Translate. To add, these are some of the most popular AI-enabled translation applications, which are highly evolved, and can deliver accurate translations.
But when it comes to selecting applications for translating words in our very own native Assamese language into another language, the sad fact is, there are only countable applications available that have been developed by Assamese developers themselves.
However, the primary focus of this particular blog is to help you learn about the right translation application, as it is crucial because many things can be misinterpreted or lost. Miscommunication in translation can be harmful. It can not only act as a hurdle in your individual path of gaining knowledge, but can also harm your business in more than one way. Apart from financial loss, it may also result in reputation damage and can make you vulnerable to industrial disasters. To add, with the recent developments and upgrades, the number of languages that these translation applications can profitably interpret has increased significantly. Thus, reducing the cost of translating higher-priority languages in the retail and service sectors.
We have prepared a list of 10 Assamese to English Translation applications to make your search easier. Here, you can get an overview of all the applications included in the list, which can further help you select the perfect translation application that lives up to your requirements. To add, the list provided below follows no particular order.
1) Ujudebug: To begin with, let us first talk about the ‘UJU Translate’ translation application developed by our team at Ujudebug. Being a completely free application, you can easily download it from Google Play Store and use it directly. We designed this particular application to work in an efficient and swift manner that further provides accurate results. The application allows the users to translate words/phrases/sentences from any language to any language that one desires, including translations from our native Assamese language to English. With the user-friendly features included in it, we can assure you that your experience with our UJU Translate will be completely hassle-free and comfortable. To add, UJU Translate works using Google Translate and Microsoft Translate, hence, allowing you to translate words/phrases/sentences without any complications and providing accurate results. You can even use the feature of voice recognition to speak out the words/phrases/sentences and avoid typing the same manually. Download the UJU Translate application and enjoy translating from a single language to numerous others. Additional features include the history or record of your completed translations; store translated results in the favourite tab, etc. To enjoy the additional features, all you need to do is sign in with your email id.
To download the ‘UJU Translate’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has over 1000+ downloads, with a rating of 4.8 stars.
2) Assamese English Translator: This particular application on Google Play, offered by ‘KazirangaApps’, allows its users to translate text/texts from Assamese to English and from English to Assamese in a very easy and swift manner. To add, as this application works using Google Translate and Microsoft’s Bing, it allows you to translate words/phrases/sentences from any language to any language. Some of the additional features of the Assamese English Translator application consist of easy to use interface, a modified homepage, and voice input to enter the text.
To download the ‘Assamese English Translator’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has over 100,000+ downloads, with a rating of 4.0 stars.
3) Assamese To English Translator: This particular application not only helps you clarify your doubts related to the Assamese terms, but aims to help you learn and improve your English language skills as well. It not only helps you to translate words/phrases/sentences from Assamese to English, but has even provided over 40,000+ meanings of different words in its dictionary for the users. Also, the meanings have been provided with several examples to help you understand the usage and the proper translation. To add, some of the other key features of the ‘Assamese To English Translator’ application include of quick and easy translation not only from Assamese to English, but to several other languages; Games have also been added to the application, i.e., a total of 12 fun games like Tic Tac Toe, Memory G., The Cube, and nine other fun games; Quiz with timer, history, and more such tabs have been added in the application as well.
To download the ‘Assamese To English Translator’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has been offered by ‘One Horned Rhino’, and it has a rating of 3.6 stars, with over 50,000+ downloads.
4) Translator Assamese to English: Created on the support of Microsoft’s Bing translator, this particular application can easily translate from Assamese to English and from English to Assamese, as well as to several other languages. Anyone can use this application, as it is easy to use and has a simple interface. To add, it can also be used as a voice translator. For this, all you need to do is simply select your language and speak the words/phrases/sentences in Assamese and get the translated results in English.
To download the ‘Translator Assamese to English’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has been offered by ‘Axom ABC’, and it has a rating of 4.2 stars, with over 10,000+ downloads.
5) Assamese To English Translator: Created with the support of Microsoft’s Bing translator, this particular application can easily translate from Assamese to English and from Assamese to more than 70 other languages.
To download the ‘Assamese To English Translator’ applications, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has been offered by ‘MA Web Marketing’, and it has a rating of 3.8 stars, with over 5000+ downloads.
6) Assamese Translator + Dictionary – Offered by Brahma Developer, this application works using Google Translate and Microsoft’s Bing Translator. It allows you to translate from any language to any language, i.e., you can easily translate words/phrases/sentences in Assamese into any other language that you desire. To add, the list of additional features in this particular application includes ‘Dictionary’; ‘Quiz Practice’, where you need to select the correct option in Assamese, for a given English statement; ‘History’, where you can easily keep track of the history of your searched terms; ‘Favourite’, helps you to store the meanings, and for this, you will need to sign in with your Gmail id first; ‘Add Word’, allows you to add a new word and its meaning to the dictionary of the application; ‘Added Word’, allows you to check the newly added word in the dictionary, etc.
To download the ‘Assamese Translator + Dictionary’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has a rating of 4.5 stars, with over 1000+ downloads.
7) Assamese To English Translator – As the name clearly suggests, this particular translation application allows you to translate words/phrases/sentences in just a matter of seconds. Being a user-friendly application, it provides quick and accurate translations. The application further allows you to enjoy a set of useful add-on features such as text-to-speech and integrated social media support. This application focuses on helping travellers who are not accustomed to the native Assamese terms and sentences to have a proper understanding of the same. Thus, aiming to help them engage in a comfortable conversation with the natives of Assam. To add, some of the key features of the application include ‘text-to-speech functionality’ (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation); you can quickly input whatever words/phrases/sentences you would like to translate and get translated results instantly with high accuracy; share the translated results to your social media, customise the theme colour, text colour, and text size form the settings list, etc.
To download the ‘Assamese To English Translator’ application, click on the link provided below:
Moreover, the application has been offered by ‘Translator Text & Voice Translator’ and has over 100+ downloads.
8) Assamese Translator – Offered by ‘Angsh App’, this particular application is based on ‘Bing Microsoft Translator’. This application will help you to translate English to Assamese and Assamese to English just within a few seconds. It is very easy to use, and as it is based on Bing Microsoft translator, it offers you a platform to translate words from any language to any language, as per your requirements. Hence, you can easily use this particular application to translate words from Assamese to English.
Moreover, the application has a rating of 4.2 stars, with over 1000+ downloads.
To download the ‘Assamese Translator’ application, click on the link provided below:
9) English Assamese Translate – Offered by ‘xw infotech’, this particular application provides you with easy and fast access, along with the perk of immediate translation. In this application, you can either translate from Assamese to English or from English to Assamese. You can also enter a word, phrase, or sentence for translation. The application is completely free, is easily available on Google Play Store, and is designed with a user-friendly interface. To add, it further allows you to share your translation via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram), SMS, Bluetooth, and email.
Moreover, the application has a rating of 3.9 stars, with over 500+ downloads.
To download the ‘English Assamese Translate’ application, click on the link provided below:
10) Axomi: Assamese Dictionary – As stated in its description, ‘Axomi: Assamese Dictionary’ has been offered by ‘Manabendra Gogoi’ and is the first-ever English to Assamese dictionary application to be developed in Assam. Although the application is developed for dictionary operation, from English to Assamese and from Assamese to English, this very nature of it makes it an effective translation tool. To elaborate, when a user types the words in Assamese or English, the results get translated into their desired language. The database used in the application has been provided by ‘xobdo.org’, which is completely meant for offline usage.
Moreover, the application has a rating of 4.2 stars, with over 500,000+ downloads.
To download the ‘Axomi: Assamese Dictionary’ application, click on the link provided below:
Without a doubt, it can be said that translation applications have improved dramatically over the last few years. They have gained immense popularity among the masses and have become a common tool in our daily lives. Even foreign travellers can now trot around the world confidently without worrying about language barriers while communicating. Using translation applications is an efficient way to eliminate language barriers and can play a vital role in ensuring communication between people who speak different languages. Hence, if you are looking for reliable developers to bring your dream of owning a translation application of your own, you are at the right place. You can rely on our team of skilled developers at UJUDEBUG to help you build a translation application that can fulfil all your requirements.
To read our previous blog on UJU Translate click on the link provided below: https://www.ujudebug.com/how-to-translate-assamese-to-english/
To know more about our work, click on the link provided below: https://www.ujudebug.com/blog/
To contact us: [email protected]
With a team of skilled software Developers, Ujudebug is the best IT Solution Company in Assam. Fully Customized Software Development services with multiple platforms. Our award winning team will we provide the best experience to customers at an affordable price.
We promise to provide exceptional service during your journey with us. Our experienced team delivers an unmatched level of client satisfaction from a broad range of software solutions, and IT consulting services. What are you waiting for:
That’s it! The whole thing should only take a few minutes.