Do you wish to know more about the concepts of Digital Marketing & Traditional Marketing in Assam? If yes, then you have come to the right place. The blog titled, “Digital Marketing & Traditional Marketing in Assam” will not only discuss about the differences as suggested by the title, but will also discuss about the general concept of marketing and the significant role played by marketing in the field of advertisement and promotion.
In general terms, marketing refers to the actions taken by a company to attract the audience towards the company’s products or services. Also, the company is able to achieve this goal through high-quality messaging.
Listed below are some of the primary goals of marketing:
1. To demonstrate the value and quality of a product/service to the audience.
2. To strengthen the brand’s loyalty.
3. To increase the sales.
Marketing is present in all stages of the business, including product development, distribution methods, sales, and advertising. Moreover, the two types of marketing that this particular blog is going to focus upon are ‘Traditional Marketing’ and ‘Digital Marketing.’
Traditional marketing refers to the age-old methods and techniques used in marketing a product/service/brand. The procedure involves of printed advertisements, flyers, magazines, promotions, billboards, newspaper ads, television ads, radio ads, etc.
Listed below are the significant phases that Traditional Marketing involves:
Digital Marketing refers to the new methods and techniques used in marketing a product/service/brand. It is done through the digital platforms available online. It involves various digital media services like Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. To add, digital marketing today runs everywhere – while redirecting to a website or a blog, in freemium apps, gaming platforms, 0TT platforms, etc. Thus, digital marketing focuses on carrying out all the activities including promotion, branding and selling of products via the online mode.
Listed below are the significant phases that Digital Marketing involves:
1. Traditional marketing methods often tend to cost more. While, digital marketing is cost-effective in nature. Even the small businesses can afford it. In fact, sometimes digital marketing can also be done free of cost (example – Social Media Marketing).
2. On the basis of practical utility, traditional marketing techniques are easy to learn, practice, experiment, and deploy, as compared to the digital marketing techniques.
3. When we talk about keeping a check on the effectiveness or success of the marketing procedure or campaign, it is not easy to measure how well your traditional marketing campaign is working among the masses. But in case of digital marketing, it becomes very easy to check and analyze the same statistics from time to time, using various analytical tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, etc.
4. In case of traditional marketing, promotion of a product or a service is carried out using conventional tools of marketing, such as telephone, television, broadcast, print media, banners, sponsorship, door-to-door campaigns, and many more. On the other hand, digital marketing is performed using SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMM (Social Media Marketing), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click) Ads, Content Marketing, Web Designing, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Push Notifications, and many more.
5. Traditional marketing is often considered to be a time consuming procedure. While, digital marketing can be done at a faster pace as compared to traditional marketing.
6. In traditional marketing, you will focus on a limited number of audience or the local consumers that you wish to reach via the traditional tools like radio ads, TV ads, banner ads, print ads, sponsorships, broadcast, radio ads, door-to-door campaigns, and many more. However, in case of digital marketing, it will focus on a larger audience scattered in different parts of the world.
Now coming to the audience of Assam, it would not be wrong to state that digital marketing will be more effective, after analyzing the growth and popularity of the digital platform amongst majority of the people. Often it is seen that, people prefer digital marketing because of the fact that it is both cost and time effective. However, the choice differs from person to person, from company to company, etc. There are many companies as well who tend to adopt traditional marketing in the beginning or initial stage, after which they often switch to digital marketing later. However, one must never lose touch with traditional marketing to enjoy the benefits that flows along with it.
The points stated above help us to understand how both the marketing forms i.e. Digital Marketing & Traditional Marketing are of great significance in their own ways. Also, it depends upon the owner of the company or business head who will decide what will be the most suitable and effective form of marketing in order to reach their specific target audience.
We’re all looking for the best prices, even saving a couple of rupees can make a huge difference. That’s why we’ll match the price of your products if you find them cheaper somewhere else.
We'll price match any item we sell against any other seller. Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
That’s it! The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner winner!